I’m committing to 90 days of social dating in order to
- Learn more about myself to gain clarity on who and what makes me happy and fulfilled in a romantic partnership
- Relax and have a great time
Location: Daphne’s Greek Cafe and Cold Stone Creamery
- On a level of 1-10 (1=We barely speak the same language, 10=We must know each other from past lives), rate your connection: 7
- Did I enjoy myself? Yes
- Do I like what he does for a living? Yes
- Does he care about self-development? Yes
- Did he treat me with kindness and respect? Yes
- He’s been following Tony Robbins for 10+ years so that is a great rapport-builder
- He is attentive and generous
What did I learn about myself on this date?
B#7 too closely resembles a past experience i.e. the same lesson in a different pair of pants. And I learned I don’t feel inspired going down that route since I’ve been there, done that. It might not be fair to make that judgment at this point, but from what I learned so far, I can trust my gut and this just feels too familiar to ignore.
Takeaway: This 90-Day project is about exploring, which by definition means “new.” With that in mind, I won’t spend time traveling down a road I’ve traveled down several times before.