I’m committing to 90 days of social dating in order to
- Learn more about myself to gain clarity on who and what makes me happy and fulfilled in a romantic partnership
- Relax and have a great time
Bachelor #2 Date 2
Location: Besta-Wan Pizza (Encinitas)
- On a level of 1-10 (1=We barely speak the same language, 10=We must know each other from past lives), rate your connection: 8
- Did I enjoy myself? YES
- Do I like what he does for a living? Yes
- Does he care about self-development? No
- Did he treat me with kindness and respect? Yes
- Friendly service and delicious pizza at Besta-Wan. Plus they had this jukebox that played old school low rider music – had a very cool, laid back, beach-y romantic vibe
- Seeing a different part of Encinitas. I’ve been to Encinitas several times before to see the beach, the bakeries, and the gardens. So having local pubs and pizzerias pointed out to me was fun and a different take on a place I’ve visited often
- Gentleman: Picked me up, opened doors, paid for dinner, walked me to my door to say good night
What did I learn about myself on this date?
I’m truly a sucker for wit and charm. B#2 and I had been texting since our first date and he’s excellent at literally making me LOL. Plus, he’s been consistent at communicating with me every day and several times throughout the day, which creates rapport and trust (rightly earned or not). Because B#2 is so witty, charming, and communicative, it makes me almost overlook the fact that he does have two kids and what sounds like a crazy ex. My head says, “BE SMART”, but my heart says, “Zippity-doo-dah-zippity-yay! My-oh-my what a wonderful day!”
Takeaway: Funny and charming men who have a way with words are just that. This does NOT mean that you’ll run off into the sunset with said funny and charming men, missy. Breathe. THINK. Focus on long-term goals. Still have 80 more days to go.