I’m committing to 90 days of social dating in order to
- Learn more about myself to gain clarity on who and what makes me happy and fulfilled in a romantic partnership
- Relax and have a great time
Location: Yakyudori (ramen) and Hammond’s Ice Cream
- On a level of 1-10 (1=We barely speak the same language, 10=We must know each other from past lives), rate your connection: 7
- Did I enjoy myself? Yes.
- Do I like what he does for a living? Yes
- Does he care about self-development? Yes – Traditional education
- Did he treat me with kindness and respect? Yes
- When we passed by a church and he said “Let’s get married” <–very cute
- How my heart skipped a beat when he arrived at my door to pick me up
What did I learn about myself on this date?
I’ve known B#3 for over two years and at one point a while ago we were boyfriend and girlfriend. But it just didn’t work out for a variety of reasons.
However, I do appreciate his persistence and the effort he puts forth into making me feel like he wants only me and sees a future with me. Having that kind of certainty from a guy means A LOT. A lot of people are afraid to commit and are afraid of getting hurt, so when someone is so straightforward in their intentions it is refreshing.
Takeaway: Sometimes when a door closes it’s OK for it to re-open, especially if the door and the interior behind it has been updated to be more aligned with what I want.