I’m committing to 90 days of social dating in order to
- Learn more about myself to gain clarity on who and what makes me happy and fulfilled in a romantic partnership
- Relax and have a great time
Location: Rockin Baja Lobster
- On a level of 1-10 (1=We barely speak the same language, 10=We must know each other from past lives), rate your connection: 5
- Did I enjoy myself? Yes.
- Do I like what he does for a living? Yes
- Does he care about self-development? No
- Did he treat me with kindness and respect? Yes
- When he said he was “old school” and believed in a man driving to the woman and paying for the date – Gentleman!
- When he confessed how technologically challenged he was that he couldn’t even highlight a cell in Excel from the “pouring cup” – haha!
What did I learn about myself on this date?
I had fun with B#2 – he is funny and light-hearted and I do enjoy that kind of company in general. What’s interesting is I ended up seeing him later on at Jimmy O’s when I went dancing with my girlfriends and he was very respectful and is a good dancer. He was easy to be around. Note: I felt a bit drained after Rockin Baja Lobster, then energized at Jimmy O’s. I suspect it might have to do with the fact that B#2 is more of a dancing around, interacting type guy rather than a sit-down-talk-about-deep-stuff type of guy.
Takeaway: Second dates are good to see my date “in their element.” If it’s something they enjoy doing and have fun doing, I like being around that (provided it doesn’t hurt anyone!)